Social Media

Recent Life

|
Being work in SG for a year. 
Back to MY for a year. 
Time Flies~ 

2years time brought me a lot different. 
Gained a lot experience which I never thought I would. 
From a little girl who always day dreaming to become a singer 
until today who learn to be a businesswoman. 

Businesswoman.
Hah sound pro, not yet but soon. 
Learning with my master now. 

Thanks god I have a really good master who can always share me her experience and thought.
She is a good mother either. 
Always cook my nice food. 💕

Everything's good so far. 
Working hard to achieve my target. 

Looking to invest in some business and property.
I really hope my money is enough to handle all these. 
hahahahhah poor thing.

Property now isn't cheap. 
A small condo with 800sqf can sell up to RM600K. 

🤔
Am i the only one who think it's too pricy?
Anyway, have to keep on moving and survey!

Going to Japan two days later! 
Will update my blog if I have some free time there! 




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature