Social Media

A Small Step

|
I was so happy as there's a little achievement on my e commerce business. 
It's nothing to do with the profit or the sale figure.
But a kind of accomplishment. 

From the beginning, 
I share my ideas with my family and some of them support,
but my mom turned me down as she said I cannot focus two job at the same time. 

FYI,
am' helping her to do e commerce business now. 
I wanted to have something that belongs to me. 
I want it so badly.

Family business is family business. 
that isn't something I built up.

She doesn't know I'm doing e commerce right now,
I'll tell her when my e commerce business bring me certain sale figure
then only she will start to believe that
I can handle it
lol

It doesn't mean that my mom doesn't believe in her own child
but she doesn't want us to waste time and walk on a wrong path.

Being a mother isn't that easy.
I can understand her concern.







Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature