Social Media

Life in Singapore

|

[ Image from Google ]

Been staying here for about a year. I've decided to go home by mid of Jan. Life in Singapore isn't what I'm looking for, I miss everything in Malaysia aside, of course, money. lol Currency plays a big game in the market but well I know spending time with family is priceless and this is what I want.

It is funny that human will only grow without family staying by your side. I learned a lot of things in this beautiful country and I appreciate what I have now. We always take things for granted until we lost it. I don't like to stay home when the time I was in Malaysia until I came to Singapore only I know how precious it is to spend your weekend with your loved one. 

It's never too late to make a thing good, so I've made the decision to go home by next month. I think I will miss the life here because this short journey made me realised that I'm the super lucky one in the world. By the way, Thanks God that I met a nice manager, he really takes care a lot of us. I feel sad that we couldn't work together anymore but I will always remember this journey.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature