Social Media

2017 Resolution

|


I have achieved 90% of my resolution 2016. I was so happy because this is the first time I can really achieve what I want to achieve as usually we will just forget it; end up we still doing the same thing year by year lol It's good to write down your bucket list and view it once in 2-3months to remind you what's the thing that you should focus on now.The most important one is to indicate a time and figure. To indicate a time and figure is to make your target more clear.

The biggest achievement I'd like to achieve in 2017 is to learn guitar and record some song covers. I love singing too much and I think 2017 is a good year for me to start learning but not only say it. Let's do it together and have a good good year ahead! 😊



Write it down, review it and achieve it! 💪



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature