Social Media

[ Highly Recommend ] Villa Kayu Lama in Bali

|

We were thinking to have some good rest in Bali and the environment of this villa has caught my attention as it's quiet and surrounded by paddy field so I booked it without a second thought. I booked this villa through agoda.com. It cost me about RM350 per night. I was a little bit worried about the convenience before I head to the villa as it was a bit far away from the town. But my worries was too much after all.

This villa came with an outdoor pool, small kitchen, bathtub and a standing shower which was quite standard. The package I bought, came with breakfast. There were 8-10 choices which you can try every morning.





Although the town was a little bit far from the villa but you can rent a motor for only IDR70.000/day which was very reasonable. If you were just thinking to get some snacks without riding or driving by yourself then you could take the shuttle bus at the villa. (with schedule)

I took candle night dinner at the first night which about IDR700.000/pax. I just couldn't tell how satisfied we were as you could feel their sincerity and the decoration was so nice. The price was definitely worth paying and you could get to taste the local cuisine.




I'd like to thumb up for each of their staffs. They were friendly and their service was perfect. I guessed Balinese love their own country a lot as you could feel their passion when they do the sharing with you.  😆  You should really stay in this villa if you were looking at reasonable price, good service and comfortable, quiet environment!

Overall rating: 8.5/10
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature