Social Media

Resolution 2018

|



There's only one month left to 2018.  It's not that early if I would like to talk about my resolution 2018 right? 😆  I've had a great year, what about you? I think my Instagram really tells a good story.  From Family, Friends, Food to Travel. That's about my 2017. When it comes to 2018, there's something different and something big going to happen. I've started two new businesses, one is servicing another one is e-commerce. Me and my partner are working very hard to make our dreams come true and hope everything goes well in 2018. 

I still remember I hit 90% of my resolution 2016, but when come to 2017, I didn't really write down but luckily everything's on track and doing well. I think writing it down is better for us as to have a better vision and bring us back to track when you are lost so, I am gonna write down mine 😊  I have plenty of bucket list to complete, it will be too long if I write down all so I just list down the important ones~ 

1. Boost more sales 

I'm mainly doing e-commerce in my family business and my own selling. The market is quite bad in 2017 and we strongly believe that 2018 is going to be worse. But what I want isn't go with the bad flow but to do it even better when others think it shouldn't be done. 

2. Train a Team

A good leader will always have a team to back him/her up. Without team members for sure you cannot play a good game. This is quite challenging for me as good staff is so hard to hire and I'm not sure whether if I'm qualified to be a good leader lol 

3. Save more

This is very hard for me hahahaha I said it almost every year but still in the list lol 2017 is a great year as I earned but I spent more at the same time 😭  I bought facial machine, branded bag and travel! No Kidding, travel cost me a lot. Ouchhhh I can feel the pain nowwww

4. Get a property

I think 25 is the right age to get a property? Idk but I really want to get a property for investment purpose. I keep surveying since second half of 2017 but the price isn't that attractive so well let's see what will happen in 2018.

5. Sign Up a guitar course

Okay, this is what I didn't complete in 2017 and I hope I won't put this in list of 2019 😂 




''No matter how your 2017 been through, 2018 is a brand new year so throw away those shits that affect your mood and fight for a better future in this coming year!''


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature