Social Media

Elecfixa Repair & Service Centre

|


Glad to announce that Elecfixa Repair & Service Centre is one of my new business!
Yessss It's one of my partnership business. 

I know everyone will pronoun it as Elecfi-ZA but it's not my pronunciation,
it pronoun as Elecfi-JE.

😂

Don't ask me why or how, 
I've no ideas.
Simply think that is nice and suit my repair business lol 

I just went to check on the site,
thinking how should we renovate it.
am quite excited to order my working table online as local one not much choices.

Renovation part I give the full authority to my parents
as I really have not much ideas how should it be
but I insist to have a pantry for my team to have a small place to chill.

By the way, 
we are hiring sales admin who can helps to answer phone,
arrange delivery, doing some sales.

You may contact me at: joeyt.0226@gmail.com
if you are interested or anyone of your friend is interested to apply this job.

Before renovate the shop:








Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature